Pros and Cons of WiiU Installation
- Pro: WiiU is a newer Nintendo console in comparison to the Wii and GameCube.
- Pro: Many different controller options, including GameCube controller, using the WiiU GameCube adapter, in comparison to Wii and GameCube methods.
- Pro: Can play with different settings and options, like widescreen (more than the GameCube, equal to the Wii, less that Dolphin)
- Con: Introduces emulation lag, and therefore is not viable for competitive play or practicing for competitive play
- Con: Requires a copy of an exploitable game (we use Super Smash Brothers Brawl for SmashStack)
Step 1: Build the SD Remix ISO
You can make your SD Remix ISO by following our ISO Instructions.
Step 2: Follow the instructions on Reddit, except using SD Remix instead of Melee/20XX
There is a great guide on Reddit that will walk you through playing Melee on WiiU. Simply follow those instructions, except when it tells you to use the Melee/20XX ISO, use the SD Remix ISO instead.
The instructions on Reddit are located here: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/30vgfz/stepbystep_how_to_play_melee_or_20xx_on_your_wii_u/
actually you can hack the vwii without smash stack. there are other games that can be exploited
Thanks, I’ll change the wording.